Wild Edibles Book Recommendations
Hello Food Under Foot Friends!
There are so many Wild Edible Books and Medicinal Herbs Books we would like to recommend. Rather than have you wait until we write up reviews and descriptions on all of them, we’re providing this list of Our Favorites here. We will add descriptions, reviews and more books as time goes on.
The list provided here and in the link below are all Highly Recommended and used by us all the time.
So many (almost all) of Our Recommended Wild Edible and Herbal Medicine Books are available at Amazon.com, and so we put together a page where you see them all together. This link is a really great way to see Our Recommendations. Definitely check it out by clicking below:
Please check back here soon, and often. We will be adding reviews and personal descriptions of these books and adding more foraging books, wild edible books, herbal medicine references and plant identification guides.
For now, check out our herbal and wild edible book recommendations:
- Edible Wild Plants: A North American Field Guide to Over 200 Natural Foods
- The Forager’s Harvest: A Guide to Identifying, Harvesting, and Preparing Edible Wild Plants
- Identifying and Harvesting Edible and Medicinal Plants in Wild (and Not So Wild) Places
- Healing Wise (Wise Woman Herbal Series)
- Chinese Herbal Medicine: Materia Medica, Third Edition
- Healing with the Herbs of Life
- The Herbs of Life: Health & Healing Using Western & Chinese Techniques
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing, 4th Edition
- Healing with Whole Foods: Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition
- The Energetics of Western Herbs, Vol 1 and Vol 2. Peter Holmes.
Come back soon for Reviews and More Books.
In the meantime, don’t hold off on buying any of the books we’ve Listed Above. They are all great and can be bought at Amazon if interested HERE.
Enjoy and take care.